This website is owned by
swisspartners Group AG
Am Schanzengraben 23
P.O. Box CH-8022 Zürich
Editing, Design, Graphics, and Programming
swisspartners Group AG
Karin Bischof Photography
Concept und Design
c&h konzepte werbeagentur ag, Solothurn
Development and Programming
seerow gmbh, Solothurn
Was the information you wanted easy to find, complete, and clear? Please feel free to send us any tips or suggestions. We will be glad for your feedback and thank you for your valuable input.
No guarantees can be warranted that all content is complete, correct, and fully up to date at all times. All product names, product designations, and logos appearing on this website are registered trademarks and are the property of the respective rightholders.
swisspartners Ltd, with its registered office in Vaduz (hereinafter referred to as “the company”), falls under the term “asset manager” according to Art. 367a No. 3 of the Liechtenstein Persons and Companies Act (PGR) and must therefore describe its participation policy within the meaning of Art. 367h PGR.
- The Company does not exercise any shareholder rights on behalf of its clients without a mandate from its clients based on participation in the companies in which the Company has invested client funds within the scope of asset management mandates. Accordingly, no rights are exercised with respect to general meetings of stock corporations. The right to a share in profits and subscription rights are exercised in consultation with the clients.
- A detailed selection and monitoring process forms the basis for investments in stock markets. Monitoring of important matters of public companies is carried out by taking note of the legally required reporting in financial reports as well as possible ad hoc announcements.
- As a matter of principle, there is no exchange of views with the corporate bodies or stakeholders of the stock corporations.
- In principle, there is no cooperation with other shareholders or other relevant stakeholders of the Company, as the shares in the share capital of the respective stock corporation are not classified as material.
- The Company’s internal directives ensure that conflicts of interest are avoided and that, if conflicts of interest arise, disclosure is made to the persons concerned in accordance with the statutory provisions and clarification of the further course of action is provided with the same.
- There is no annual publication on the implementation of the participation policy because the corresponding rights are not exercised.
- Voting behavior is not published because participation in votes does not take place.
© Copyright 2022 by swisspartners Group AG – All Rights Reserved