CAREER OPPORTUNITY – RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
Established in Switzerland in 1993, swisspartners is now one of the country’s leading independent financial services firms. To ensure that this remains the case in future, we are seeking to recruit successful and ambitious Relationship Managers | Partners for the Wealth Management, Wealth Advisory and Wealth Structuring units. swisspartners offers you the freedom to demonstrate and leverage your individual skills. We will also support you in achieving your career objectives
Become a client advisor at swisspartners
As a client advisor, your duties entail acting as a competent partner for, and providing advice and support to, clients. Personal contact is what enables bespoke advice and services to be offered. Part of our success depends on your existing network of clients and longstanding contacts.
What we offer
- Attractive corporate remuneration model
- Stability and reputation of a leading independent wealth manager in the international market
- Heightened opportunities for success: networking, cross-selling, broad range of experts, related business
- Comprehensive support thanks to an established infrastructure: systems, support, marketing
- Freedom in terms of pricing, custodian banks, brokers & partners, clients & markets, advisory approach, travel
- Flexibility with regard to individual roles, organisation, assistance in an agile company
- Flexible solutions beyond retirement age
What you bring to the table
- Expert knowledge of markets, technical and specialist fields as well as experience in swisspartners’ strategic target areas
- Extensive network of wealthy private clients who share swisspartners’ values
- Customer base with growth potential
- Target sales of CHF 2 million p.a.
- Entrepreneurial way of thinking and working
- Confident demeanour, integrity, awareness of compliance requirements
- Ability to work in a team and commitment
Would you like to find out more?
To speak to someone in person, Ms Vanessa Burkart would be happy to provide more information on +41 58 200 06 30.
You might also be interested in: