In 1993, three people co-founded swisspartners with the idea of providing the finest Swiss asset management services. This goal has now been more than attained. The company has exhibited healthy growth and with its structured services also offers services that take into account the complex situations of its international clientele.
The client, as an individual, is the focus of our advisory activities – then and now. And long-term, personal client care results in a degree of continuity that has increased in importance in today's rapidly changing environment.
As a Swiss company, we look back on a long-standing tradition of asset management in this country. Therefore, we are aware of the value that the typical Swiss virtues embody, particularly in our industry.
Loyalty, trust, and expertise are living values at swisspartners.
- Traditional asset management
- Asset structuring
- Neutral, bank-independent investment decisions
- One-stop-shop for forward-looking financial services in asset management and asset structuring
- Consolidated representation of all of a client’s assets using proprietary software
- The risk assessment is thereby comprehensive and transparent
- Excellent, long-standing partnerships with Switzerland’s most important banks